[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #287

David Cantrell david at wirestation.co.uk
Sat May 29 18:18:41 EDT 1999

> maybe we could switch to processing movie frames and produce a movie like
> Toy Story or Bug's Life.  heh  That would be useful.. think of how long the
> credits would be (in order of pixelrate, of course)

This has been discussed here before, and the consensus was that it was
not a suitable task for d.net.  However, if you would like information
about my project to set up a movie rendering farm at home, please
contact me privately.

--
David Cantrell - http://www.ThePentagon.com/NukeEmUp

"I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the
 kind of person I'm preaching to."
    -- J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net