[RC5] CSC

Filipe Joel Almeida fja at mail.nbporto.novabase.pt
Mon Nov 29 08:23:28 EST 1999

> Why not make a Util that read the log and create a nice screensaver
> picture where the can see how many key's there machine already have
> eat

That would be some progress, for sure, but I must ask miself if it would be
enough. As I said in a previous post, the magic of SETI is that it doesn't
just show the 'blocks' already 'cracked'. It puts in the screen a
'translation' of the 'cracking method'. Maybe something like that could be
done with our clients too. Too bad I'm not a programmer, or I woul try to do
it miself.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net