[RC5] CSC

EnoJon enojon at delphi.com
Mon Nov 22 21:24:22 EST 1999

Per project mascots does sound nice--like codenames for new o/s versions.

The neat d.net globe is a great "emblem".  In fact, it lends an ambience
of "official" utility to the client when running in SYSTRAYs vs. the cowhead
which could be linked to association with "Cult of the Dead Cow" or some other
hacker-esque group.  I'm surprised with all these mascots (ie:  Linux penguins,
etc) that no one has hauled out a waterfowl ...  "web" feet?