[RC5] 68k distributed apps

Greg Andrews andrewsgreg at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:47:22 EST 1999

Hey all...

Here's the story: pathetic old me is stuck with a 68040 Mac.  I've checked
around, and it seems that all other distributed computing projects have
abandoned the 68k all together (and probably with good reason).  d.net's
RC5-64 is the only project i've seen that supports 68k, all the others have
minimum requirements of a PowerPC.  I was really disappointed to learn that
seti at home wouldn't run on mine.

Anyone know of any other distributed projects that include 68k clients?

Greg Andrews
duck1 at ecn.ab.ca
gregman.homepage.com