[RC5] Quick question

Travis Kelley travis at thekeyboard.com
Tue Nov 9 16:39:36 EST 1999

here something that would be really neat that I am working on implementing...if
anyone wants to help feel free to email me.  there is a distribution that has
ethernet and modem support that runs off of a floppy disk.  it can be found at
www.linuxrouter.org     I'm working on getting a client fixed that will run off
of that floppy so every night you could just pop the floppy in your drive and
reboot then in the morning reboot back to windows...if anyone would like a copy
of this software when I get it up I would be happy to send you a copy.  Just
send me your email address