[RC5] API question

Paul Benjamin pben at pobox.com
Wed Nov 10 22:59:31 EST 1999

I have started to read about Python and I thought making the new CLI
moo would be a fun learning project.  About a month ago there was some
talk about a API for the RC-64 client.  I didn't find anything on the
web site so I will ask the question here.

Is there an API embedded in the current client or was that talk about
the version 3 clients under development?

The only way I can see to find out when a block is done right now is
to check the log file to see if a result has been written there.

Thanks,

PBen

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net