[RC5] Quick question

Ben Ketteridge ben.ketteridge at proact.net
Thu Nov 11 09:16:10 EST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Travis Kelley <travis at thekeyboard.com>
To: <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RC5] Quick question

> www.linuxrouter.org     I'm working on getting a client fixed that will run
off
> of that floppy so every night you could just pop the floppy in your drive
and
> reboot then in the morning reboot back to windows...if anyone would like a
copy
> of this software when I get it up I would be happy to send you a copy.  Just
> send me your email address
Why not put it up on an FTP/HTTP server, rather than overload people's email
inbox? If you really want to know who everyone is who is using the image, you
could always protect the zip'd disk image with a password that people would
have to email you for.

Tara,
Ben.

p.s. I would like a copy. ;-)

| Dr Ben Ketteridge: ben.ketteridge at proact.net, ObjectLab Group |
| ProAct International, PO Box 100, Denbigh. Tel: 01745 817161. |
|"Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac|
| user he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy |
European Anti-Spam Petition - http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net