[RC5] New competition and csc challange

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Nov 12 00:00:14 EST 1999

Well, I can't give you the 'official' opinion, because there isn't one.
In general though, we're glad to see the 'competition' that Dcypher
brings; it helps motivate us a bit more. :)

CSC/OGR beta clients are currently available. See Moose's .plan
(www.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger) for more info. We will hopefully
be officially rolling CSC/OGR out within the next couple of weeks.