[RC5] API question

Bryan Talbot btalbot at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:46:23 EST 1999

At 08:59 PM 11/10/99 , you wrote:
>The only way I can see to find out when a block is done right now is
>to check the log file to see if a result has been written there.

Or just run the client in a simple loop with the "-n 1" option set.  When
the client exits, play your little sound and restart the client.  Not too
efficient, but if you use large blocks and play the sound in a background
thread or task, it shouldn't be too bad.

-Bryan

"Our users will know fear and cower before our software!
Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!"

     -- Morgoth, Klingon programmer 2'nd class

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net