[RC5] Linux single user mode

Basil A. Daoust daoust at attglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 13:20:33 EST 1999

Building a floppy and everything seems like over kill to me.
First I'm new to Linux but when you boot linux assuming your
using lilo

You can reply "linux 1"
assuming you used the word linux for you linux system and the 1 says
come up in single user mode.

Now I don't know what directory your in or anything but
you could write a simple script to issue

   cd wherever
   ./rc5des

or something like that.
Since your booting into single user I have to assume that security is
NOT an issue.  As this will put you in as ROOT.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net