[RC5] Effect of CSC on RC5?

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Thu Nov 18 16:29:23 EST 1999

That's exactly what I've understood about the priority of one contest
over another.  RC5-64 to keep things active and working, other
shorter duration projects as they come along.  Considering the size
of the RC5-64 task it's gonna take awhile.  Since noone else that
I've heard of is even attempting it we can safely leave it to the
background while working things like CSC.

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:33:19 +1100, Matthew wrote:

>I don't want to start any wars over this, but are we (distributed) biting
>off more than we can chew? Or do we just consider RC5-64 a "background" task
>to only do when there is nothing else going on?

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at pangaealink.com                   -//
//-               Work = berg.stephen at keesler.af.mil               -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net