[RC5] CSC

David J P Bodger davebodger at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 22 21:19:12 EST 1999

Hi Jim, at 20:01 18/11/99 -0600, you wrote:-
>Semi-officially, the mascot for CSC is a polar bear. We're currently
>debating whether to drop per project mascots entirely and just stick
>with the cow though.

Speaking for myself, I would like to see the tray icon change so I know the
system is crunching something other than the default RC5.
This doesn't have to be a different graphic.
Just superimposing the letters RC5, CSC or OGR etc., over a small graphic
(Cow?) would be fine by me.

All the best.

Dave.

<http://www.cix.co.uk/~lasertag/lasertag.htm>