[RC5] Project Order.

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 24 08:47:53 EST 1999

At 05:08 PM 22-11-99 -0500, you wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>	When the CSC started up I was eager to try out the new client, and I
>had set CSC as my first priority (over RC5).  I was slightly annoyed to see
>that I could ONLY pick either CSC or RC5 (exclusive or) at a time.  I had
>hoped, and am suggesting, that we be able to crack both by a means that I am
>about to disclose :).

why not start up two instances of the client?
you'd probably have to put them in separate directories so they
don't read the same config file.  just configure one to work
on CSC and the other to work on RC5.

Eugene
Eugene Mah, M.Sc.                     eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://www.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net