[RC5] CSC

EnoJon enojon at delphi.com
Tue Nov 23 22:49:15 EST 1999

Win95 GUI client wasn't as swift as watching the Mac OS GUI (not to spark an OS
war)
but the Mac GUI throws up millions of keys at x keys/sec message line in a GUI
status
box while doing the "dots" progress in the log viewer.  Maybe the API will afford
some
programmer the time and incentive to create a fancy graphic progress indicator.
But,
for hardcore 'key crunchers' eschewing the GUI in favor of the CLI is the rule
because
it makes efficient use of processor time.   Next, we'll want the client to
display in a
blueberry or tangerine box--call it the iBovine or something?