[RC5] List of .INI options?

Basil A. Daoust daoust at attglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 10:43:59 EST 1999

I'm confused, is this a client specific problem?
   I'm running the x86 clients on win98 and linux (RedHat) and when
I run the config option I have buffer setting for 4 projects,
that looks something like
   under buffer,
      Fetch:flush threshold ==> rc5=30:30,des=30:30,ogr=30:30,csc=30:30
    & Preferred packet size also for 3 clients, rc5, des, & csc

Are not all clients like this?

   Though I agree the manual could be better I ended up just selecting
every setting and reading the help text to find out about "remote
buffers"
and then checked out Keyserver<->client entries to stop them going to
the keyserver all the time and use the remote first.

   Works great if you check all the settings.
   And listen here to what others have been doing.

Basil