[RC5] Project Order.

Basil A. Daoust daoust at attglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 10:51:22 EST 1999

Another possible solution is to decide how many of one type of project
you wish to work on.
   say do 100 csc packets then work on my rc5 buffer.
   set the project buffer for csc to 100 and rc5 to anything.

   Disable auto flush/fetch and daily do a flush/fetch to reload the
csc project buffer.  The client will switch from the csc to rc5 when
it runs out of csc buffers if it has rc5 buffers to work on.  Before
it starts doing random keys (well does on my machines).

Basil