[RC5] dnetc sys tray icon

Tom Cramer drakino at usa.net
Thu Nov 25 21:20:07 EST 1999

What might be nice is to have an option somewhere that says:

Tray Icon Settings:
1. D.Net Icon
2. RC5 Cow
3. DES Monarch
4. CSC Polar Bear
5. Use icon based on current contest

I miss the tray icon changing based on the contest.  I have set up a script
that rotates what the client is cracking, but I have no way of telling what
it's currently doing like I did during DES.

Tom

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net