Ref:RE: [RC5] CSC

Charles Franks Charlz at lvcablemodem.com
Sun Nov 28 12:13:22 EST 1999

Well there is such a thing on the http://www.distributed.net/addon.html
page, I haven't tried it out but it does include the source code so
there is a good starting point to creating such a thing.

Here is the description from the webpage:

"RC5_Log_screen saver. A simple screen saver for Win95/NT4 that
periodically checks the specified file for changes and redisplays the
tail
portion of it on screen."

Charles