[RC5] FIFO log file

Einstein X. Mystery einstein at scn.org
Wed Oct 6 22:02:07 EDT 1999

> I have the latest Win CLI set to FIFO log files with max size around 20 Kb.
> However this doesn't seem to limit the log file size, and it continues to
> grow.  Has anybody else had any problems with this?
Me too. I have the log set to 10kb, FIFO.
WHat I acually get is a log file of about 98kb.

I just counted, and I have (exactly) 1024 log entries. (Counting each
date as one entry.)

Could this be a feature that slipped by umimplemented? Or is it just
testing the wrong thing?
**        Hey, C|Net! This is my .sig! Don't print this part!       **
"When two tigers fight, one dies, and the other is crippled."
 - Chinese proverb

No matter how nice things get, at least somebody out there knows
competition isn't about fitness or personal growth or moral victory,
but about kicking somebody's ass.
  - suck.com  Jan 19, 1999

"Boy, if I was a woman with absolutely no intelligence or taste
 whatsoever, I'd be first in line to date him."
 - Travis L. Eberle

Anti-spam link - don't follow
http://e-scrub.com/spammers-are-leeches/index.htm

Einstein X. Mystery   einstein at scn.org  *:->  ICQ UIN 17112996
If you have a question, ask.    928/968? 959! (You're wrong, Tom.)
Still the only enlisted man ever to be in the LSpr-c
Do you know where your towel is?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net