[RC5] Keyrate of super computer

Martin Stoufer mstoufer at nersc.gov
Thu Oct 14 14:17:28 EDT 1999

Not much. We had one here a little over a year ago and it was not worth it. With
only 16 CPUs and it's vector processing architecture, we could never get any
code to run. In fact I don't recall d.net ever releasing anything formal.

Although seti at home released a beta version for the C90. Those results were about
~~1.5 units/day.