[RC5] Can't get proper screenshots for new CLI...

Einstein X. Mystery einstein at scn.org
Mon Oct 18 17:31:43 EDT 1999

> Using the usual alt-print_scrn key combo, I can only get the 'top level'
> menu
> Any ideas? ...besides useless spending of my meager cash on some commercial
> app that reads vidcard's buffers.
it's simple.
Alt-prntscrn is the shortcut to only take the top window.
Just hit printscreen.
**        Hey, C|Net! This is my .sig! Don't print this part!       **
"When two tigers fight, one dies, and the other is crippled."
 - Chinese proverb

No matter how nice things get, at least somebody out there knows
competition isn't about fitness or personal growth or moral victory,
but about kicking somebody's ass.
  - suck.com  Jan 19, 1999

"Boy, if I was a woman with absolutely no intelligence or taste
 whatsoever, I'd be first in line to date him."
 - Travis L. Eberle

Anti-spam link - don't follow
http://e-scrub.com/spammers-are-leeches/index.htm

Einstein X. Mystery   einstein at scn.org  *:->  ICQ UIN 17112996
If you have a question, ask.    928/968? 959! (You're wrong, Tom.)
Still the only enlisted man ever to be in the LSpr-c
Do you know where your towel is?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net