[RC5] Problem with buffer limmits.

Neill Smith neill at nrsmith.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 19:44:20 EDT 1999

Have you tried increasing the block size to 2^33 keys? This is more than
5000 2^28 blocks with the buffers set to 500 blocks. This keeps 4 computers
(k6-2 400, 3x p200) supplied for a week for me. if you really can get
through that many blocks then I'll go out and get an Athlon to.

Neill Smith
Lings Hill
Lincolnshire
England