[RC5] possible future projekt of dnet ???

rc5 project rc5project at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:50:58 EDT 1999

It's cool but their web page states the minimum requirement of their client
would be a 400Mhz CPU+128MB memory and 500MB HD. So you donate spare
computers to them instead of spare cpu cycle. This project would  put a
significant impaction of your usage of pc.  Unless everyone has a pc with
5GHZ processor and 1G memory, I highly doubt anyone would donate his home pc
for one year to calculate that.