[RC5] RE: rc5-digest V1 #309

Enteract johnpoz at enteract.com
Wed Oct 27 22:43:41 EDT 1999

I have no Idea what your talking about - I tried what your saying.

And it works how it should - ie I do a alt printscreen of the first screen
of the client config - select 1 for general and then do a alt printscreen
again - and I get the that menu.

What client are you running - and what os are you running - maybe it has
something to do with your software - I can tell you for a fact its not
the client!

I put up a picture of the menu's here;

http://www.enteract.com/~johnpoz/rc5/forzypher.gif

if your having problems - let me know what screens you need - and I'll
create them for you - I could use a help file with pictures - I completly
agree with you on there being some REAL lusers our there!! <grin>  Even
pictures dont help sometimes - they dont know how to open them <grin>  How
do this people get on the NET??? Amazing!

Anyway - heres a picture of some of the sub menus - hope you dont mind I
put them all into one - Let me know what exact screen dumps of the client
you need - and I will be more than happy to help you out - if I can get a final
copy of your help file - for my lusers to use :)

btw - running win98se, client version v2.7112.444-CTR-99072212 using paintshop
pro 6 - lets you save in about any format you can think of - maybe you
should check it out?

John Poznicek
www.distributed.net Team# 2349

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net