[RC5] Network: Failed to create network socket

shawn silvas shawnsilvas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:39:58 EDT 1999

when you mean your network stuff works, do you mean your internal lan or the
internet, or both?  If everything else works, you might need to
remove/reinstall your tcp/ip stack.  Also if you've downloaded DUN1.3 you
might want to drop to dos and run ws2bakup.bat in the directory with the
same name in the windows dir.