[RC5] New Projects & Tolerence

Kai Lockwood wapiti at bigsky.net
Thu Sep 2 22:53:18 EDT 1999

Several people have expressed concerns as to the state of new projects
that d.net was to have begun. I myself eagerly await the introduction of
a new project. But for those of you who are becoming impatient, please,
give it time.

The summer doldrums hits everyone hard, and we must remain sure to
remember that many of the people who work at d.net do this in their own
"free time". They work exceptionally hard (as far as I am convinced) at
keeping d.net running. Reality has a greater pull on everyone's life
than like to think it does. Any time that anyone can devote is time well
spent.

I'm not trying to tell everyone to quiet down and wait, but it would be
great remember that the people who have taken these tasks upon
themselves are doing this, not because they are obligated, but because
they want to.

If someone needs prodding, let's do a LITTLE prodding. But let's make
sure to thank these kind folks for letting us play in *their* pool, and
give them some leeway.

d.net: a rocky journey, but one helluva ride!

--
Kai " Not Afraid of Dentyne" Lockwood

wapiti at bigsky.net

Jack of all trades,