[RC5] After RC5-64?

Jake Knust zypher at jknust.com
Fri Sep 3 10:56:25 EDT 1999

Heres a thought...

Maybe we _already have_ ! :)

And they're keeping us going so they can get csc and ogr all ready
and set up.

I doubt it though, because its been so
ssssssssssssslllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwww going, and if it were
true, the fire would have been lighted under some folks by now.
[-----------------------------------------------------------]
zypher at jknust.com
www.halflife.net/rc5 -down
www.jknust.com/zypher/rc5 -temp

"Not bad spelling, bad typing"

1. Government increases monitoring of citizens.
2. Citizens become paranoid, resentful about Government.
3. Government becomes worried about resentful paranoid Citizens.
4. Government increases monitoring of citizens.

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy"

web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html
Eat my primes big brother!

"Source code is like manure, if you spread it around things grow. If
you hoard it, it just smells bad."

Flaunt your monitor! Boring desktops suck
www.digitalblasphemy.com

/ PEES - (pointless extention of email signature)