[RC5] Easy Giving to Distributed.net

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Mon Sep 6 11:05:30 EDT 1999

No, they are _not_ crying out for automation. We've got an incredible thing
going with iGive; they've given us thousands of dollars that have allowed us to
do things like upgrade the stats box and the master. All it would take is a few
people running some sort of script, and it could be ruined for the rest of us.

If you don't want to manually hit the links, that's fine, but please don't even
think about running something like this. This goes for everyone else out there
too :P

Moo!
dB!