[RC5] Standlone keyrate grapher for Mac now available

Dakidd dakidd at primenet.com
Thu Sep 9 14:34:26 EDT 1999

For more than a year, the graphing capability that used to exist has been
missing from the Mac RC5/DES clients. That ends today (well, at least sort
of...)

I've just uploaded a standalone program that will read your logfile and
generate a keyrate graph for you. It's decently quick, it's not all that
large, and it works, although it is a bit rough around the edges
cosmetically speaking. At the moment, it's PPC-only (Sorry 68K folks... I
just can't seem to track down the problem that's keeping it from working on
68K machines, but I'm working on it. Once I swat that bug, a FAT version
will be posted as soon as I can get it bundled up and sent to the server)
and will soon be Appearance Manager compliant. As it stands now, it should
run just fine on any PPC-based machine running System 7.x or higher, but
I'm not going to make any promises for anything but 8.6

If you're interested in checking it out, take a look at
<http://www.primenet.com/~dakidd/CCUSoftware/CCUSoft.html>

PLEASE let me know what you think of it if you try it out. ESPECIALLY if
you find any problems in it. I've done my best to make it bug-free, but any
of you that have done any programming know just how difficult that process
can be. Suggestions for added features or other improvements are definitely
welcome also.

Thanks for your time!

Don Bruder -  Dakidd at primenet.com      <--- Preferred Email - unmunged
I will choose a path that's clear: I will choose Free Will! - N. Peart

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net