[RC5] Standlone keyrate grapher for Mac now available

Sebastian Bergmann s.bergmann at seven-sense.com
Fri Sep 10 09:48:28 EDT 1999

Dakidd wrote:
> PLEASE let me know what you think of it if you try it out. ESPECIALLY if
> you find any problems in it. I've done my best to make it bug-free, but any
> of you that have done any programming know just how difficult that process
> can be. Suggestions for added features or other improvements are definitely
> welcome also.

Please, would it be possible to design your program in such a way that it
can handle logfiles from win32/dos/linux clients also? Would be so great!

--

 "What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?"
 "No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready,
  you won't have to."
 - Neo and Morpheus, "The Matrix"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net