[RC5] After RC5-64?

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Sat Sep 11 14:12:59 EDT 1999

The key was generated randomly by a program that RSA used to generate
the contest data. The key value was immediately destroyed, so no one at
all knows which key is the right one. Only a select few individuals at
RSA know what message was encrypted with the key.

For more info, check out RSA's website.

Moo!
dB!