[RC5] Problem with University computers for client

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Sun Sep 12 01:06:04 EDT 1999

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote:
> I have difficulty believeing the state which claims Thomas Jefferson would
> be that obstinate.  I guess things are worse than I thought.

Virginia's beaurocracy survived being on the front lines of the Civil War.
They've had time to learn how to be very polite and proper about ignoring
reality or reason.  Thomas Jefferson wrote our state Consitution and
founded UVa too.  But sadly, UVa's RC5 team is ranked 668.  Maybe the
oppressed (Va. Tech) Hokies are more motivated.

--
</chris>

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them
down?  We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net