[RC5] RC5 client for Dreamcast, etc.

Einstein X. Mystery einstein at scn.org
Wed Sep 15 02:41:07 EDT 1999

> So, now that Sega has sold several hundred thousand Dreamcasts, has anyone
> on the d.net development team heard or said anything about a client for it?
>If approached properly, Sega might be willing to donate a development system
>and perhaps even a run of the custom GD-ROMs the system uses.

And what about the Nintendo Dolphin, and the Sony PSX 2? Thought about
those? They have computing power for a lot less electricity. (21W vs.
210W?)
And the publicity could be good for all three...
**        Hey, C|Net! This is my .sig! Don't print this part!       **
"When two tigers fight, one dies, and the other is crippled."
 - Chinese proverb

No matter how nice things get, at least somebody out there knows
competition isn't about fitness or personal growth or moral victory,
but about kicking somebody's ass.
  - suck.com  Jan 19, 1999

"Boy, if I was a woman with absolutely no intelligence or taste
 whatsoever, I'd be first in line to date him."
 - Travis L. Eberle

Anti-spam link - don't follow
http://e-scrub.com/spammers-are-leeches/index.htm

Einstein X. Mystery   einstein at scn.org  *:->  ICQ UIN 17112996
If you have a question, ask.    928/968? 959! (You're wrong, Tom.)
Still the only enlisted man ever to be in the LSpr-c
Do you know where your towel is?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net