[RC5] RC5 client for Dreamcast :-) ?

Jake Knust zypher at jknust.com
Tue Sep 14 22:11:35 EDT 1999

Does not the dreamcast also read cd-roms? Like many dvd's do, I'll
bet it does. Cd-rom reading hardware is very cheap nowadays,
especially if the motor and such are already there (for gd-roms ;) I
could be wrong, but it would suck if they didn't. Make a cd-r boot
disk of some kind.

This *would* be interesting, people are already hacking or trying to
hack dreamcasts, poll ports etc etc etc. Give them more incentive to
do so. Creative a Dnet boot image. Make available download off the
net. You don't have to use all 650mb. I'd rather see DCs with
ethernet ports (link those suckers up to a perproxy :) but even
dialing them all up once a couple days would be great.
[-----------------------------------------------------------]
zypher at jknust.com
www.halflife.net/rc5 -down
www.jknust.com/zypher/rc5 -temp

"Not bad spelling, bad typing"

1. Government increases monitoring of citizens.
2. Citizens become paranoid, resentful about Government.
3. Government becomes worried about resentful paranoid Citizens.
4. Government increases monitoring of citizens.

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy"

web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html
Eat my primes big brother!

"Source code is like manure, if you spread it around things grow. If
you hoard it, it just smells bad."

Flaunt your monitor! Boring desktops suck
www.digitalblasphemy.com

/ PEES - (pointless extention of email signature)