[RC5] No Gui? Uh oh...

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Sun Sep 19 11:55:56 EDT 1999

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=bovine for those of
you who haven't read it yet. Basically, there's going to be a major
redesign, which means there won't be an up to date Win32 GUI client for a
good long while.

So I have one major question. Does the CLI version moo? Believe it or not,
this is *increadibly* important to some people, just a quick check among
some of my teammates has revealed that I'm going to get hammered big time
as about half my team quits because they love the mooing so much.

So please, if the Cli doesn't moo and your not going to fix the GUI, please
make the Cli moo! Its going to be hard enough to convince people that they
don't really *need* a point and click interface, no mooing will just be the
end of the road.
--
"Those who wish to strike fear into others are themselves afraid."
"My home is the place where nobody beats me up."

Chris
http://home.inforamp.net/~tridus

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net