[RC5] RC5 client for Dreamcast :-) ?

Richard Lee King Jr. eunuch57 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 21 07:06:13 EDT 1999

it seems to me that since we know part of the secret message that we should
be able to deduce most of the secret key directly. in other words create an
engine that is fed the secret message and the known clear text with its
position
and get a key template out the other end. i think this is how touring
cracked
enigma in world war 2. that would eliminate 90% of the key search that we
would have to do. i read the des specs and it seems this would be ideal for
it. i imagine rc5-64 is just a longer version of des.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net