[RC5] Status of the Win32GUI and distributed.net

Gregory S. Hopkins greg01 at ctconnect.com
Thu Sep 23 22:42:22 EDT 1999

Jeff,

Consider this move foolish. Once the current win32 client is no longer
functional/practical you can count out 2500+mhz of PII contribution just
from me.

I like dos/cli OS's, but for the task your asking me to run free of charge
to you, I want the bell's and whistles. PERIOD.

My opinion and $.50 will get you a cup of cheap coffee, so take it how you
want, but I wonder how many others share my sentiments.

Greg