[RC5] The MOO!!

Bryan Talbot btalbot at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 23 21:42:36 EDT 1999

I don't get it.  There was no statement that the GUI client must no longer
be used, nor that it would cease to function.  So why not just keep using
the bloody version you have now?!  If all it takes is a "moo" to get people
to run the client, I'll make a stupid little win32 program that just
periodically makes a moo sounds and you can install that with the CLI when
necessary.

 From the mouth of the GUI developer (bovine):