[RC5] No Gui? Uh oh...

Graeme Simms gsimms at icon.co.za
Fri Sep 24 12:28:35 EDT 1999

Greets..

The CLI client doesn't moo unfortunately, but taking a look at the readme
file specified with the CLI client.. :

=====

"RC5-DES Client for for Win32 CLI (Win9x/WinNT) and Win9x/WinNT service.
 document revision $Id: readme.w32,v 1.6.2.1 1999/06/03 15:07:47 cyp Exp $

<snip>

All gui client features except for the moo sound, log grapher and
 gui config are already in the client - Sound and log grapher
functionality are on the way."

=====

Hope it won't take too long :-)

A dulcid moo..