[RC5] ogr-25

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Wed Aug 2 05:17:00 EDT 2000

stub length,

	I guess I'm just silly but I though since org-24 stubs were 5 distances that
org-25 would break the stubs into 6.  But alas no and I've been on my first
ogr-25 stub for 4 hours and still on the first tick.

BTW, DNET what was the biggest stub?  I can't understand your charts.

my largest so far seems to be 95,000,000,000. ogr-24
                 smallest        314,000,000. org-24

Also a % completed in the form of stubs returned would be nice, even nicer
if it was part of the graph.

Basil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net