[RC5] buffer-files: import - why not export?

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sun Aug 6 08:17:53 EDT 2000

You don't really need an "export" command, since you can simply ensure
that your "connected" machine's buff-out is fully flushed (by explicitly
triggering a flush if needed).  Then, simply replace that empty buff-out
with the non-empty buff-out that you have moved from your secondary
machine. There are some additional instructions regarding how to
"sneakernet" at:

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/index.cgi?file=59

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/  http://www.distributed.net/~bovine/