[RC5] OGR-25 ?

Björn Martin boris59 at gmx.net
Sun Aug 6 11:18:54 EDT 2000

Hi.

Mike wrote:
[...]
> On a similar note, shouldn't this list be renamed?
That's a good point. I don't really want to complain but me for
example, I'm not interested in OGR though I don't care about
those few additional mails. It's just an idea to create a
separate OGR list.

Bye,

Bjoern
(was the Englich correct? I'm not so sure...)

PGP fingerprint: 6CAA E676 94B7 4A9B 05D0 8AB4 0153 F38C B8D9 2D1D
PGP encrypted mail welcome, public key (Diffie-Hellman) on request

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net