[RC5] buffer-files: import - why not export?

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Mon Aug 7 12:10:02 EDT 2000

On 6 Aug 2000, at 7:17, Jeff Lawson wrote:

> You don't really need an "export" command, since you can simply ensure
> that your "connected" machine's buff-out is fully flushed (by explicitly

Clients allow to "import" an buff-out file.

As I understand Christian wants to export some off it's in buffers to a slow
machine.
IIRC there where some client releases, where one could specify the number
of blocks to import. This would help in that case, i think.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net