[RC5] OGR/25 and large stubs

Mark Hill HillMW at august-systems.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 09:42:32 EDT 2000

On 4 Aug 2000, at 14:22, Peter Moore wrote:

> It looks like we have started running OGR/25 stubs.  So what is the
> status of OGR/24?  How much of the search space has been covered?  Are
> you now just re-issuing unreturned stubs?

Unless there's something very wrong with the keyservers or stats,
they must be re-issueing stubs big time. For the last 3 days, the
number of nodes that stats says we've done is barely 5% of the nodes
we've returned. And we only buffer enough for about 2 days.

--
Mark Hill, Software Engineer
#include <std/disclaimer.h>

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net