[RC5] OGR-25 ?

Wilson, Bruce bwilson at fers.com
Mon Aug 7 15:24:09 EDT 2000

How about if we expand the lists a bit at the same time:

Proxyper (as is)
Stats (to avoid boring those who Just Don't Care)
Client (this list, now OGR inclusive)

Is there a better name than Client?  Perhaps Users?  Participants?
Projects?

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson

"Everything is possible.  All is software.  Feel the rush."