[RC5] Participation

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Mon Dec 4 10:03:38 EST 2000

On 3 Dec 2000, at 22:01, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:

> I've been running OGR.
> Just now, distributed.net refused to give me work to do.
>
> The message said something about "project closed".  But when

no, it says:
"The keyserver says: have run out of OGR work."

> It is my opinion that "shutting off" participants from their
> choice of distributed.net projects is a good way to drive
> them away from distributed.net for good.

Did you configure your client ONLY working on OGR?
Why don't you activate RC5 and let your client work on this project?
As soon as new OGR blocks aviable the client will automaticly switch back
to OGR.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net