[RC5] "hiding" the client (W32)

john john+distributed at kanaka.net
Wed Dec 6 10:36:07 EST 2000

does nt not do process owner checking?  you could run the process as the Administrator (assuming you have the admin password and assuming you both dont already use admin as regular users), and then his user would not have the authority to kill the process.  unless nt lets regular users do that, in which case you should scrap that steaming heap and install linux asap.