[RC5] Participation

Charles Dennett crdennett at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 04:40:22 EST 2000

Well, on my Solaris system, I don't even get that.  I
get:

[Dec 04 12:29:17 UTC] Automatic processor detection found 2 processors.
[Dec 04 12:29:17 UTC] Loading crunchers with work...
[Dec 04 12:29:21 UTC] NetUpdate::Connect handshake failed. (0.168)
[Dec 04 12:29:22 UTC] NetUpdate::Connect handshake failed. (0.168)
[Dec 04 12:29:22 UTC] Unable to load any work. Quitting...
[Dec 04 12:29:22 UTC] *Break* Shutting down...

I was wondering what was going on.  I don't remember what my
Windows box at home said, but there was no message that
indicated that no blocks were available.  Back to RC5 for
aa while.

Charlie Dennett
dennett at rochester.rr.com