[RC5] "hiding" the client (W32)

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Wed Dec 6 09:44:54 EST 2000

I suggest you find new and devious ways of restarting the client whenever it's

stopped.

*  at
*  task scheduler
*  replace common apps with batch files that launch dnetc, then start the usual

app
*  Some other process with a name you can control, that just looks for the
dnetc task and starts it if it's stopped

I love a good nerd war, but make sure it doesn't go farther than that.

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/

"A good programmer is someone who looks
both ways before crossing a one-way street."

	Chris Hessmann <news at hessmann.de>
	Sent by: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net

	2000-12-06 05:43
	Please respond to rc5