[RC5] Cartographie

Martin Harvey martin at pergolesi.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 00:27:47 EST 2000

Dakidd wrote:

> As a map freak (using them, never generating - yet) I would DEARLY love to
> get my hands on this data. I'm worried that it will end up in the hands of
> the military or some such crap, and never reach the public eye. If we get
> to work on it, I'd be very upset if the results ended up being non-public.

Have you taken a look at IMCoS? It just so happens that my mother is the
Chairman.

http://www.harvey27.demon.co.uk/imcos/index.htm

Martin Harvey. martin at pergolesi.demon.co.uk
     http://www.pergolesi.demon.co.uk

The Usenet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.  Your question
was: Will your answer to this question be in the negative?
And in response, thus spake the Oracle: Memory fault.  Core dumped.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net